Sunday, April 17, 2016

Guest Blog!

When our friends came to visit us in Turks and Caicos I informed them that in order to stay on our boat a guest blog post should be written. Like all good parents they passed the buck to their six year old son. The result is adorable:

My name is Nathaniel.  I played Uno on my friend’s boat in Turks and Caicos.
And we went stargazing with my mom and my dad while my little brother was sleeping.
Kate taught me to remember the front of the boat because it is called a bow and you can just bow to remember.  James taught me all different types of boat knots.
Sleeping on a sailboat was comfy, but when I woke up my belly started hurting.
My experience was fun on a boat.
Thank you for teaching me all of those things, Kate and James!



4 comments:

  1. Had such a great time with you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love seeing you guys xxx Come back anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate!!! This is amazing! Love reading yours and Willis' adventures! When you're on land...do you ever feel like you're constantly rocking? I think that I would! Looks like you guys are having a blast! Keep up with the great posts! Muah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Yes, I have definitely experienced the rocking and rolling sensation after I have left the boat. Only happened in the early days though - phew. I had to leave a restaurant in NYC once when it got so bad - I must have looked drunk stumbling out of there! Nice to hear from you and glad you're reading along :)

    ReplyDelete